Friday 8 August 2014

Tikka Sandwich

Tikka Sandwich are most popular dish all of us. So hurry, prepare your home.  



Tikka Sandwich

If you bore your daily brekfast? If your family bore your daily homemade brekfast? If you not want to cook new recipe? My husband and my son every sunday wont some new brekfast or lunch. But I think how I manage. I am big fan of easy coocking. So I research new fast testy coocking. I think bread is a most popular meal in our breakfast. So, when I made tikka sandwich, my family was very happy and it was so simple to coock. Coocking is most important part of your happiness, are you not agree? So, my friends try this recipe.

Ingredients:

  1. Chiken Tikka
  2. Butter
  3. Coriander-mint chutney (5 tbsp)
  4. Sandwich bread
  5. 1 lime 
  6. Chat masala (1 tbsp)
  7. Slice ring shape onion.
Method:
  1. The bread lay and cut it middle.
  2. Cover the bread with butter and coriander-mint chatny.
  3. Onion cut ring shape and take a bowl and mix onion with lime juice or chat masala.
  4. Chicken tikka slice and put the middle of bread.
  5. Then put onion mix and serve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching my blog.