Tuesday 5 August 2014

Fried Chicken With Tomato Sauce

Are you quickly made fried chicken. Deep fried marinated chicken with tomato chili sauce is very different test. 



Fried Chicken 

Last Sunday I organized a small tea party in my home. When we organised a party a big quantity food prepare all of us. If you not think how many houres you spend in your kitchen? I don't want to spend many houre in my kitchen.So I made some quick, spicy, testy recipy in my party. If you not spend hour and hour in your kitchen try this item. I mention here to Serve about 4 people, but if you made the recipe in a large quantity you calculate that ingerdients. 

Ingredients:
  1. 1 kg chicken 
  2. 1tbsp lemon juice
  3. 2tbsp ginger-garlic paste
  4. 2tbsp green chili paste
  5. 1/2tbsp termaric powder
  6. 1/2tbsp red chili powder
  7. 2 cups tomato puree
  8. Salt
  9. Oil
  10. 2tbsp Coriender leaves
Method:
  1. Take a large bowl and marinate chicken , ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, salte, red chili powder, turmaric powder for half an hour.
  2. Deep fry the marinated chicken midium heat.
  3. Take a nonstik pan and heat 2tsp oil on medium heat and add tomato puree or green chili paste and mix well for 10 minutes.
  4. Add chicken pieces and mix for 5 minutes. 
  5. Garnish with coriander leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for watching my blog.